Movie Madness: April Wrap-Up

Monday 30 April 2012

Movie Madness @ The Talking Teacup & A Girl, Books & Other Things
While nothing beats curling up with a good book and entering a new world, we sure do love a great movie! Comedy, Drama, Action, Thriller; whatever the genre may be, escaping for two hours into a world of Hollywood created bliss is always great fun…
I'm so proud of myself this month because I have been able to watch more movies! Yay :) Here is what I watched this month (some reviews are to come):

  1. Star Trek: The Next Generation
  2. Morgan Spurlock's New Brittania
  3. My Week with Marilyn (2011)
  4. The Lion King (1994)
  5. Penelope(2006)
  6. Star Trek (2009)
  7. Star Trek: The Original Series
  8. Only Fools and Horses
  9. Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
  10. The Hunger Games (2012)
  11. Smash
  12. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Total for this month: 12
Total for the this year: 51


Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.