Musing Mondays (2)

Monday 2 April 2012

Musing Mondays is a weekly event, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, where you are asked a book/reading related question and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

Do you belong to any book clubs - face-to-face or online? If so, how long have you been with the group(s)? If not, why?

I was in a book club at school for about two or three years but I stopped going because the school librarian discontinued it. I don't belong to any book-related clubs at college because there aren't any. There should be because there is very little to do at college other than study and talk to people!

I am in a book club on Goodredads which is called Basically Books:

It's quite a warm group and is really fun to be a part of! I'd recommend joining :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.