Teaser Tuesday (2)

Tuesday 3 April 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where each week we grab the book that we're currently reading, let it fall open at a random page and share two sentences from that page.




This week my teaser comes from Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games: 



For a moment, no response. Then one of Rue's eyes edges around the trunk. "You want me for an ally?"
I haven't gotten very far in this book, but from what I have read, I am really enjoying it! I've been wanting to read this book for a while and it was a struggle to get it because I didn't have any money and it wasn't in the library.

What are you reading this week? Leave me a link to your teaser and I'll make sure to drop by!

2 comments

  1. I'm probably the only person on the planet who hasn't yet read The Hunger Games. Got to get it!
    My teaser is here: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I've just finished it, LOVED it, and am now reading the sequel...
    I'm your newest follower
    Esmeralda @ Science So Sexy
    http://sciencesosexy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.