Musing Mondays (3)

Monday 14 May 2012

Musing Mondays  is a weekly event, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, where you are asked a book/reading related question and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.



Do you tend to read to the end of a chapter or can you stop anywhere?



I don't like to stop reading right in the middle of a page because I'll end of forgetting what has happened. However, if I am out in public or at college and I need to go somewhere straight away, then I'll probably find a page break or go to the end of the page to stop.


Where do you usually stop reading?

4 comments

  1. I am a whatever kind of reader as far as having to stop at the end of the chapter. It is always nice if I can, but in the real world that isn't always possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to heck with the Real World I say! it must be a chapter..usually..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. page break or end of chapter for me too http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/musing-monday-9/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer stopping at the end of a chapter--or at a new section.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.