Follow Friday (14)

Friday 5 October 2012

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

I don't really hope to accomplish anything big with my blog because it is just a hobby of mine. I enjoy sharing my thoughts on books that I read, since very few of my friends read unless they have to. It's a good thing being able to find people who I can discuss books with without being told "I don't read" or "I hate books" or even that I "need to read some 'real' books".

Happy Friday!

4 comments

  1. I know right! I always finish reading a book and, being me, I like to go off rambling about how great, amazing, sad, amazingly sad, lame, disappointing a book was or maybe raving about how 'I totally saw that twist coming' - yes, I unfortunately do that - but either nobody cares or wants to know about it because they don't want it spoiled even though they're only investing 0.5% of their time into reading. Sighh.


    Anyways, old follower :)


    Check out my FF at http://theyabookgeek.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/feature-and-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AlisonCanRead05/10/2012, 16:35

    Hopping through. I have things I want to accomplish with my blog but mostly it's a hobby. A very fun one!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali @ GingerRead05/10/2012, 17:13

    It is a very fun hobby!!

    ~Ali
    GingerRead

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Andaluins Saga08/10/2012, 04:23

    Please follow back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.