Follow Friday (24)

Friday 15 February 2013


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

ACTIVITY: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things".

Dear Tally Youngblood,

As awesome as I think you are, you really should have taken both of those pills. If you did, Zane would still be alive. He'd be a total bubble-headed pretty, but he'd be alive. But then again, I'm biased because I like Zane more than David. He had nice hair. That is all.

Sincerely,
Louise.

Happy Friday!

5 comments

  1. Hi!!
    I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post

    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    Hope you will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I read Uglies a long time ago, but I've forgotten almostD all of it. At least I think your talking about Uglies, because if you aren't, then this is going to be very awkward....

    New GFC follower!
    Here's my #FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I still haven't read this series. Even worse, I own them all. :|

    Was following via GFC, added Facebook :) My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, "he had nice hair". Love it.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read this series but love the letter!

    New GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.