Stacking the Shelves (9)

Sunday 14 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which I showcase books that I have received this week.

Hey everyone, how have your weeks been? I've been back at college this week and thankfully back to posting regularly (sort of)! I was on Easter break last week and the week before but I still had tons of work to do so I couldn't really post at all, but I'm back now ^_^ I had a little bit of a switch-around with my blog layout because the font of my post titles were constantly changing whenever they were clicked on due to something in the coding. They're working properly now but I can no longer directly reply to comments. Onto the books! (Note: I've included books that I got last week in this post too)
Bought:
Dragon Ball : Volume 3 by Akira Toriyama
Bunny Drop : Volume 1 by Yumi Unita
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Borrowed from the library:

What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll pop by!

2 comments

  1. I really enjoyed The Host. And Ready Player One sounds like such a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELOVED THe Host! AND I hope to read Ready Player One this year..I've been seeing that book on everyone's blogs recently!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.