Follow Friday (28)

Friday 26 July 2013


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What do you do with your books after you've finished reading them?

If they belong to me, I put them back on my shelf where I'll probably come back and re-read them some time in the future; if I've borrowed them from a friend, I'll give them back when I see them next; or if they're from the library, I'll return them at the soonest chance I get!

Happy Friday!

5 comments

  1. Hopping through. I usually put books back on my shelf. You never know when you'll want to re-read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoard all my books, even if I don't like them, which is kind of bad of me, I guess. I need to start donating my books again.

    Check out my FF here, as well as my second blogaversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally keep them, unless I really didn't enjoy it.

    Old follower, but new follower on Facebook and Goodreads.

    Rinn @ Rinn Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via bloglovin Have a good weekend!

    My FF Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New follower. I look forward to your future posts! http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com

    eBooks: I archive. I only delete if they are free or if I really disliked them
    Physical: Overflow on my bookshelf, which is unfortunately in my closet. I dream of the day when I can have my own library in my house. Until then, I save my books so that I can create said library ;-)

    The great thing about eBooks is that no one can tell that I'm a book hoarder and judge me ;-)

    On some occasions I will give books to the library or local schools.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.