No Longer Updating...

Wednesday 18 September 2013

I'm kind of sad to say, but I will no longer be updating Nerdette Reviews.

Since starting university, I no longer have the drive to keep the blog running on a regular basis and blogging has started to feel like a bit of a chore to me and that's sucked all of the fun out of it.

I will still be reviewing books over at Goodreads, but I won't be posting them here on the blog nor will I be participating in memes or posting film reviews.

I won't be deleting the blog entirely as I may decide to return to blogging properly again when I have the time and motivation.

1 comment

  1. Good luck with Uni! I hope one day you'll feel like blogging again :) But you're right, it really should be fun, it shouldn't feel like work at all.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.