Hiatus.

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hey gang,

I feel like I need to take some time off for the rest of the month. My mind hasn't been in a very good place lately and it's caused me to be incredibly unmotivated with everything, which I can't let happen because I hate seeing this blog go quiet for extended periods of time. I just haven't been in the mood to read and every time I go to write a blog post, I write about three sentences and then go do something else, and it's not doing me any good.

I won't be completely gone from online, because I'll still be on Twitter if you'd like to chat, and I'm also on Tumblr pretty much every day if you want to follow me there too.

I hope you all understand, and I'll see you again in July!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.