Stacking the Shelves: November 2014

Sunday 23 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

"I'm not going to buy any books this month," I said. "I've got too many books to read," I said. Yeah. I might have gone a little bit crazy, but I just couldn't help myself! You guys understand, right? Right, of course you all do. Anyways, I've got one more university assignment to do (it's a creative writing assignment) and then I'll have my second lot due in at the beginning of January so I'm able to get plenty of reading and blogging in next month. Yay! I've got quite a few posts scheduled already and some of them may be holiday themed (I'm going to be reviewing some Christmas movies).
Click the covers to be taken to the Goodreads pages!
Bought:

I just had to. I couldn't help myself. It just seems wrong for me to have a big day out shopping and to not buy any books at all. At the beginning of the month I went to Hull with my dad and I got the two Odd Thomas books because I just want to have all of them so that I can just blitz through them when I start to continue the series, and I also got The Gospel of Loki (simply because Loki, duh), Gideon Smith & the Mechanical Girl, Stardust, and Anno Dracula (which is signed!!) in one Newcastle trip when I was supposed to get some boots and jeans. Whoops. But it's totally worth it though.

What books did you get? Leave me a link to your haul and I'll pop by!

3 comments

  1. You know, I've never read Dean Koontz. I don't know why. But congrats on your signed book. And good luck with your assignment! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the first Odd Thomas book so far, and I really liked it so I'm definitely going to continue on with the series. And thank you for the good luck, I hope you have a great week too :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to catch up in the Odd Thomas books, I think I'm 3 books behind now. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.