Taking a Huge Breather

Thursday 5 November 2015

I hate, hate, hate writing these posts, but it just feels flakey for me to disappear (again) without saying anything, so here goes:

I'm taking a step back from blogging for the rest of the year. I'm completely burned out of ideas, I've lost my confidence and I'm just not happy.

Naturally, because I'm back at university, my workload has increased by a ton and by the time I come home, I just don't have the energy to sit and pull blog post ideas out of thin air and then create a half-assed post about basically nothing. I don't have the energy to read either, which really sucks. Also, I'm currently in therapy for depression and anxiety, so that really doesn't help, and I just need to take a huge breath.

So, those are my excuses, I'll hopefully be back in January.


Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.