10 Books I Plan to Read This Spring

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Click here for the list of topics.

It's spring! (although it doesn't feel like it where i am...) Spring isn't my favourite season, and is actually my second least favourite with summer being dead last. I just don't like hot weather, it forces me to go outside into the sun and I don't like being in bright sunlight. But one thing that I do like about spring is that my workload isn't too demanding so I have more time to read than I do in the colder months.

A reading goal that I literally just decided on is to read all of my unread books on my shelves before I buy any new ones, so obviously this post won't have any newer books in it. I also never know what's being released, so there's that too 🤷🏻


Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz - This book is my current read, but I started reading after I started this post, so on the list it shall go 😅

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - I haven't read any of Jandy Nelson's books, but I couldn't resist the blue edges of this book.

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - I've had this book on my TBR for ages so I figure it's time to get it read now.

Batman -The New 52 - I have been horrendously behind on Batman comics for years. In fact, the last time I was up-to-date was during the Return of Bruce Wayne arc. That was in 2010. So, I've been buying the TPBs of the New 52 run and I plan to read through all of them.Well, the main series comics, because there's about four Batman titles running at the same time and that's a lot of time and money.


V for Vendetta by Alan Moore and David Lloyd - I've been staying away from this comic for a long time because of how bastardised the Guy Fawkes mask has become and also the fact that the movie pops up everywhere on November 5 when everyone gets the point of the holiday completely wrong (*cough*guyfawkeswasaterrorist*cough*), but because I like Alan Moore's writing, I'm giving it a go.

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater - I know that I say that I'm going to start this series, but I have money now so I don't have much of an excuse to not read it anymore.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll - I don't have much of a theme going for my April TBR, but this book seems like a nice spring-y book.

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas - Another book that's been on my shelves for ages! I love mysteries, and I've heard some really good things about this series.


Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff - Yet another book that I've had for ages! Goodreads is telling me that this is also a mystery, but I'm not so sure if it is or not.

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - I haven't actually read anything by Lauren Oliver but this is another mystery that I'm looking forward to.

What's on your Spring TBR?
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!