Movie Madness: January Wrap-Up

Tuesday 31 January 2012


Movie Madness @ The Talking Teacup & A Girl, Books & Other Things


While nothing beats curling up with a good book and entering a new world, we sure do love a good movie! Comedy, Drama, Action, Thriller; whatever the genre may be, escaping for two hours into a world of Hollywood created bliss is always great fun... Hosted by Kylie at The Talking Teacup and Alex at A Girl, Books & Other Things
I got quite a few DVDs for Christmas, but I haven't watched many of them yet because I've been playing video games. Here are the movies I watched this month:
  1. The Fighter
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Batman: Gotham Knight
  4. Superman
  5. Miss Congeniality
  6. Casablanca
  7. Roman Holiday
  8. On the Waterfront
  9. Sabrina
  10. Citizen Kane
  11. The Godfather
  12. Guys and Dolls
Total for January: 12
Total for 2012: 12


Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.