Follow Friday (2)

Friday 1 June 2012

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read

Q: You are a matchmaker - your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favourite books? Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

I would hook up Sonny from The Godfather (yes, it was a book first) with Jamie from Forgotten considering that they're both sluts in their own way, even though Sonny would be about twenty years older than Jamie.

It wouldn't end all that well, because if you've seen the movie adaptation of The Godfather you'll know what happens to Sonny.

Happy Friday!

5 comments

  1. new follower!!
    I haven't read The Forgotten or The Godfather but your choices do sound great :)


    Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-and-feature-friday-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the latter, and had only seen the commercials for the Godfather. But that is an interesting way to match two people. :) New follower!

    My FF:
    http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these! But thanks for sharing! New follower via GFC! I so love your blog it is super cute!!!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren Berman02/06/2012, 10:17

    Oops! Yes, Sonny does not come to a good end. Interesting choice.

    Here's my Follow Friday. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.