Follow Friday (3)

Friday 15 June 2012

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favourite dad character in a book and why?

Don Vito Corleone from The Godfather (again). He's not only a dad, he's a grandpa and an awesome one at that! I love how he is aware that his business isn't an ideal career for his children and that he doesn't want his son Michael to follow in his footsteps (even though he eventually does). He's a good father to his children and he's definitely the wise old patriarch kind of male relative. 

Happy Friday!

7 comments

  1. Joie @ Joie de Lire15/06/2012, 20:20

    Huh. I haven't read The Godfather--or watched the movie...yes I know, shame on me! But Don sounds pretty darn cool!

    btw I love your blog header! So cute!
    new follower :)
    Here’s my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol "again". Might as well stick with answers you like!

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeitorreadit15/06/2012, 22:23

    Cool choice and love your blog design :-)

    Following your blog :)
    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read, or watched, The Godfather yet.
    Cute blog, I love the colors! Very summery without being summer specific.
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm now following you back by GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle L. Lynn18/06/2012, 09:33

    I am a new follower, nice choice, here is my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. AlisonCanRead18/06/2012, 09:48

    Hopping through. I've never read or seen The Godfather. I really should some day.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ninette Swann19/06/2012, 04:19

    Best. Answer. So glad you followed me! Will be following back, but got so excited by your pick, I had to comment first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.