Movie Madness: May Wrap-Up

Friday 1 June 2012

Movie Madness @ The Talking Teacup & A Girl, Books & Other Things
While nothing beats curling up with a good book and entering a new world, we sure do love a great movie! Comedy, Drama, Action, Thriller; whatever the genre may be, escaping for two hours into a world of Hollywood created bliss is always great fun… Hosted by Kylie @ The Talking Teacup & Alex @ A Girl, Books & Other Things
I meant to do this post last night, but I forgot because I was watching a movie (no, I really was). So, I watched more TV than movies this month because I had exams. But, here we go:
  1. The Avengers
  2. The Iron Lady
  3. War Horse
  4. The Cleveland Show
  5. Hit & Miss
  6. A Streetcar Named Desire
  7. Eurovision Song Contest 2012
  8. The Big Bang Theory
  9. The Godfather Part II 
  10. City Lights
  11. The Artist
Total for this month: 11
Total for this year: 62

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.