Stacking the Shelves (2)

Sunday 3 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring books added to your shelves and sharing your excitement for them.

This week I bought:

The Family Corleone by Ed Falco

Hurray for The Godfather prequel. The Godfather is my favourite book and movie in the entire world and of all time, and when I saw this I was so excited. Can't wait to read this!

Borrowed from the library:

Berserk by Ally Kennen

I remember seeing this book quite a few years ago, five to be exact, and I'd never seen it again until Monday when I went to the City Library to borrow it. I also got a book out for my Dad but I can't remember the name of it and I don't really think it's that interesting (local history bores me).

Not many books this week, however (in non-bookish news) I did get three DVDs this week! I got:

City Lights - Dir: Charlie Chaplin
Raging Bull - Dir: Martin Scorsese
The Artist - Dir: Michel Hazanavicius

What did you get this week? Leave me a link below!

3 comments

  1. annabelle.hammond03/06/2012, 13:00

    Berserk sounds very interesting, i'll have to check it out!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny (Books to the Sky)03/06/2012, 17:55

    Enjoy your reads! I'm a new follower and I totally love the name of your blog and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of those books but they sound really awesome so I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.