Stacking the Shelves (5)

Sunday 30 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which I showcase books that I have bought this week. 

This week I bought:
 

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

I didn't buy much this week since I've had things to read for college and there are a ton of books that I need to read in my room. I also didn't get anything out of the library! But, anyway, I've been wanting to read the Lux books for quite a while and I also got Sweet Evil to participate in the read-along which starts next week!

What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll make sure to pop by!

7 comments

  1. I haven't read Onyx yet and I seriously dying to. Tell me how you like it.
    I am also participating in the Sweet Evil readalong. It will be so much fun!
    My book haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have these in my tbr pile. New Follower. Here's
    mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind30/09/2012, 13:59

    mmmm just finished Obsidian and Onyx... Fabulously addictive reads... Love, love, love Daemon Black :). Hope you enjoy!


    My StS
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette Mills30/09/2012, 14:11

    Sweet Evil is on my list. Love that dress on the cover. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices. I read Obsidian but haven't had a chance to read Onyx yet. My reading time is fully committed in October with review books. Everything else has to wait. My new book posts are at Inside of a Dog and at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Please stop by if you get a chance and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! For sweet Evil! :) <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them are great Onyx is a guilty plessure series and Sweet Evil.. Oh boy ;) Happy reading! =)







    Here is mine




    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.