2013 Manga Reading Challenge!

Monday 31 December 2012

FireStarBooks

Next year (well, tomorrow) I will participating in FireStarBooks' Manga Reading Challenge! Yay! I'm really excited for this challenge because I've been a manga reader since I was nine (I'm seventeen now) but I've sort of drifted away from it in recent years. So, this challenge is a great way for me to get back into reading manga!

Right now, I have 34 volumes of manga in my room but I do hope to read more than that! I am going to try to finish some series so I will place my goal at around 60 volumes.

I'm going to make a page to track my progress, and I will put the link under the challenge button in the sidebar. Happy New Year and Happy New Reading!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.