Follow Friday (23)

Friday 1 February 2013


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favourite book?

This ones tough since I have a few favourites! I think if I were in Uglies, I would spend the day hoverboarding around Uglyville and maybe even sneak into New Pretty Town like Tally did when she wanted to find Peris.

If I were in Forgotten, I would probably seek out London and then help her remember everything that happened the day before; because I'm a nice person and all that ^_^

Happy Friday!

10 comments

  1. Ooh! I didn't think of Forgotten! I love Cat Patrick's novels and I tend to forget about including them. I haven't read Uglies yet, but I really need to!
    New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoverboarding sounds like a great plan!

    New follower :)

    Here's my FF -

    RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the uglies is a GREAT pick! and i would soo love to be on the hover boards! thats so bubbly ! Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk ( old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm just currently reading Uglies (heh, that's how late I am) and the hoverboards sound awesome!
    Great answer, haha.

    New follower! :D
    -Tiffany@readbreatheread
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waking up in Uglies would be fun! Hoverboarding would be a must! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    Your blog is so cute! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read either series yet, but now I just might push them near the top of my TBR. Thanks for sharing.

    New follower via GFC, FB, and Twitter
    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would sneak to spy on the Pretties too! How much fun would that be?

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read them, but great blog!
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, Forgotten and Uglies! I haven't read either, but I have heard of both! By the way, I see that you're reading Obsidian - have fun! I *know* you'll enjoy it :)

    New GFC follower

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOVERBOARDING! YES!

    New follower via GFC :)

    My F&F: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.