Follow Friday (25)

Friday 15 March 2013


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

ACTIVITY:  Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

I don't usually read outside since I'm not a very outdoorsy person so I don't really have a favourite outdoor reading spot. Plus, it sometimes gets really windy where I live so that makes reading outside kinda difficult  >.<

Happy Friday!

9 comments

  1. Same here! I like reading indoors. :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    My FF
    New follower via GFC!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to read inside too :-)

    Old follower.- This is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read outside much too. The only times I do is when my mom drags me out to her friends' party and I read to pass the time =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like it when it's windy outside while I'm reading. Very irritating.
    I love reading inside!

    New follower via GFC.
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :)

    I'm now following you!
    Here's my link: http://tinyurl.com/a9cpsa9

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indoors is better, I agree. Love the animal drawings!

    Ooh, Manga Reading Challenge? I've got to check that out!

    New Gfc follower.

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so cute!
    New follower :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower! :)

    Check out my FFF Feature

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of the time I can't read outside because it's too cold lol So I read in bed :)
    I'm a new follower, here's My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.