Stacking the Shelves | December 2014 + January 2015

Sunday 25 January 2015

Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I was too busy to do a Christmas haul last month, so I figured that it would be better to put it together with my haul for this month because for me, student loan money immediately means new books (it also means rent and other important things like booking my holiday in the summer but whatever). Oh, and this might be my last haul for a while because I'm going to try (emphasis on 'try') to put myself on a book buying ban because I need to save money for food and stuff. Also, I'm thinking about maybe putting my book hauls into my monthly recaps since it feels a bit redundant to have a book haul and then have a recap separate.
Click the covers to be taken to Goodreads!
Bought:
 

Library:

Gifted:

For review:
Ah, so many books, not enough words to talk about all of them. So I'll just say this: I. Am. Excite.
Did you get any books? Leave me a link to your haul and I'll pop by!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.