Bye-Bye Sci-Fi Month!

Wednesday 30 November 2016


It's now the end of November, which unfortunately means the end of Sci-Fi Month 😭

Even though I didn't post anywhere near as much as I'd hoped and planned, I'm glad that I posted at all, because quality is more important than quantity. I don't feel like I just threw together any posts at the last minute, which is something that I tend to do in these kinds of events, and instead I took my time and went at my own pace (even if that meant straying away from what i'd actually scheduled, oops).

But anyways, I really have had a blast both putting together posts and reading everyone else's posts, as well as reading and watching some good bits of sci-fi (I had a fit of laughter at one particular scene of the Watchmen movie, and I'm not sure if it was intentionally funny). For December, though, I will be taking a wee break from blogging to enjoy the holidays to their fullest and also to plan out posts for January properly so that I can fully get back into the swing of posting regularly in the new year.

I will see you all next time!


© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.